|The processed data are :
- General parameters, indicators (rates, amounts, brackets, etc.) in the personnel code, accounting parameters, statistics brackets and definition of some statements columns.
- Human Resources Referential built on various codifications :
- Jobs aspects: Functions, senior level jobs, hierarchies, titles
- Qualifications : Degrees, training, traineeship
- Ratings: Sections, rates, assessors,
- Evaluations : sanctions, grounds, advancements
- Salaries scale: types, positions, values in lines & columns
- dentifying information: Handicaps, status: military, schooling
- Definition of times: Personalized calendar, periods and working hours, types of leaves, surcharged hours
- Wages & salaries types: Types of pay, sections, definition of sections and entitlement conditions, external formulas, tax scales, identification information & attributes, standard brackets, etc.
- Recruitment: Types and forms of applications and contracts
- Medical referential: Services and medical acts, categories of hospitalization, recognized centers, etc.
- Transport referential
- Delivery of documents and certificates referential: Types of documents, types of depositors, etc.
- Processes and career events: Configuration, events and related actions
- Thirds: Social funds, insurances unions, mutual insurance groups, other institutions, etc.
- Accounting codifications: Offices and budgets types, accounts, etc.
- Personnel data base built on :
- Personnel identification information as well as automatic generation of rights and wages subject to positions and characteristics
- Family cluster & up-date functions whenever changes occur.
- Information on loans and scheduled holdbacks handled according to the period: Unlock applications, refunds, commitments and debts management.